5.28.2013

It's getting hot here

It is warming up in Birmingham and I feel like the heat is draining me of any motivation to do anything, including blogging. Besides working, this is what we've been up to for the last week:
IMG 6156 zpsd1235651
 IMG 6159 zpse83b67eb
 IMG 6164 zpsf252bc19
 IMG 6171 zps5304218d
Splash pads and swimming pools are saving my life.
--------------------------------------------------------
It is very unfortunate that Jack discovered his love for these adorable newborn sized ducky slippers over a year too late and became obsessed with them this week. He insists that I put them on him and once they are on him, he makes the happiest, most ridiculous sounding duck noise. The slippers are so small that his toes bend to the bottom of his foot when I put them on him and it makes me feel like I am performing Chinese foot binding on him so I hid them yesterday and he threw a temper tantrum when I did. And that is the end of my paragraph about duck slippers.
 IMG 6168 zpsee447754

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, his little swim outfit is to die for! Love that little turtle rash guard.

    ReplyDelete