4.17.2014

Birmingham food that I'm going to miss

(You would think that this list would include some amazing BBQ but it turns out,  Joe's Real BBQ in Gilbert, Arizona is still my favorite.)
  • Surin West's Spicy Beef Salad and Coconut Soup. 
05168e19 9f65 4bf9 806e 3d122fd2f507 zpsc5c7e7e4
   I could chug a gallon of this soup in one sitting. It's aaaamazing.
 IMG 3211 zps53855109
  • Bluebell Ice Cream. Butter Crunch is the best!!!
  • Backyard Burgers!!!! To be exact, the #1 with the waffle fries and a diet dr. pepper. I am sad that we didn't discover this place until a month ago, but maybe it's a good thing because I would probably be 50 pounds heavier if we found this place anytime sooner... In one month we have been way more than I would like to admit. I am not a burger person, but I crave this burger basically every day. They must inject heroine in it or something. I used to prefer In-N-Out over any other burger... until now. Backyard Burger takes the cake!!! 
Backyardburgerveggie zpseab6dce9
  • My friend Brielle's homemade cinnamon rolls! They are THE BEST cinnamon rolls that I have ever had and THE BEST cinnamon rolls that Spencer has ever had. We need to convince her to move to Iowa next year so that she can keep making them for us!
7ce8de71 2d5f 40b9 8545 80eb14d28848 zps6a94acde







No comments:

Post a Comment