3.22.2019

Spring Break Part 2

The day after California Adventure we spent in Oceanside. My grandparents were in town visiting my aunt and uncle in San Clemente and they came down for the day with my aunt.
My grandpa always buys us THE BEST donuts from San Clemente when we vacation in Oceanside!

My grandma hasn't been feeling very well this winter and I'm so glad she felt well enough to come to California! I think she forgot she wasn't in Utah anymore - 60 plus degrees in her snow coat! haha

Kate and Calvin spent the majority of the afternoon digging water with shovels :)







We jumped back and forth between the pool and the hot tub and just had a fun and relaxing day hanging out (well, as relaxing as possible with two toddlers and a baby ;) It got me so excited for summer! My grandparents treated us all to fish and chips at the harbor for dinner - I got a huge fish taco and it was SO YUMMY!

Kate passed out on the bench after no nap all day.



I love Oceanside and North Coast Village so much - I still can't believe my brother lives here year round!


The next day I took the kids to Sea World. Back in October, we bought seasons passes knowing that we would be in Southern California often visiting James and Maddie :) David woke up with crazy mohawk hair so we just went with it!




Kate HATED this swing ride. She whined the entire time but when it was over, she cheered! haha We asked her if she liked it and she said, "Ya!" But when we asked her if she wanted to do it again she said, "NO!!!!"

I LOVE the dolphin show! It makes me cry every time (not sure if it is because I love it so much or because I am sad I never fulfilled dream to be a dolphin trainer at Sea World! haha ;)
Kate's Minnie made her way around Sea World too :)

Jack and David LOVED the Sea Turtle video game and said they were going to ask Santa for it (dang it).
After Sea World, we met James and Maddie for $3 pizzas for pie day! The long line was worth it!
Part 3 coming tomorrow
Part 1 ------> here

No comments:

Post a Comment