6.04.2016

Day 6 - more Magic Kingdom

On Day 6 we went back again to the Magic Kingdom. There were so many attractions at Magic Kingdom so I'm glad we got to spend 2 1/2 days there and hit almost everything. I made early breakfast reservations for Be Our Guest Restaurant an hour before the park opened so that we could get in the park early and beat everyone to the popular rides. Here we all are on empty Main Street:
MK MSATHCLB 7697648313
Disney went all out with the Grand Ballroom and the West Wing - it looked exactly like the movie! These pics don't do it justice.
IMG 2850
IMG 2851
IMG 2853
They even had "the grey stuff" from the song, Be Our Guest.
 IMG 2856
We finished breakfast and beat all of the opening crowds to the popular rides in Fantasyland. Everyone headed for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train again except me, my mom, Jack and David. We did Peter Pan and Winnie the Pooh again :) I love this picture of Spencer! haha I think he looks like Buddy the Elf on this ride!
 IMG 2876
And this picture must be documented because it is the only picture of Elizabeth on a roller coaster where she doesn't look completely terrified or in pain ;)
 IMG 2875
 See what I mean?!
MK SPLASH 7697681504
More baby rides! Spencer put on a big cheesy Disney face for me.
IMG 2860
 IMG 2863
 Jack and David were so excited to meet Rafiki! They love the Lion King. David fell and hurt his leg right when it was his turn see him so he was sad when he met him. We asked Rafiki where Simba and Kion (from the Lion Guard) were and Rafiki gestured to us that Simba was swimming and that Kion was climbing in the trees. Jack got a kick out of that and still talks about it!
IMG 2883
 IMG 2884
 MK VERANCHAR1 7697761427
 MK VERANCHAR1 7697760230
 MK VERANCHAR1 7697762516
At 11 am, David fell asleep! We were shocked, but figured that he was just worn out from skipping so many naps that week. He slept through the Tiki Room and the Jungle Cruise.
 IMG 2881
We used our fast passes on Splash Mountain and we left napping David with Isaac who didn't want to go on Splash Mountain again. Jack LOVED Splash Mountain... until the drop at the end! haha
MK SPLASH 7697875231
David woke up with a fever so we headed to the baby care center to buy medicine. It was the hottest and busiest time of the day and David was falling apart fast. As we were walking around and looking for somewhere in AC to stop and give him medicine, he threw up all over Spencer :( The poor guy had been going nonstop all week and was tired and overheated. #parentsoftheyear Spencer took him back to the hotel so that David could nap (and so that Spencer could change his clothes!) and  I kept going with Jack.
We used our Space Mountain fast passes next and this was my favorite picture ;)
 IMG 2885
Everyone went back to the hotel after Space except Jack, my mom, and me so that we could see the afternoon parade and a few shows. Jack was seriously SO GOOD the entire trip and this afternoon was no exception. He loved the parade, the shows, and that Nana spoiled him with a cool toy :) Jack was made for Disney! (Just like his mamma ;) Here they are at the hotel later with their toys from my parents :)
IMG 3045
Because Spencer went back to the hotel early with David and didn't get a chance to ride Space Mountain, my mom went back to the hotel with Jack to put the boys to bed so that Spencer could come back out. Spencer got on the bus to meet me at Magic Kingdom (my dad was with David) and my mom and Jack got on the bus to go back to the hotel so I ended up by myself at the Magic Kingdom for 45 minutes!
....And then there was one! My Disney adrenaline was still going strong! haha
IMG 2890
I watched the Carousel of Progress while I waited for Spencer to join me at Space Mountain. When you time the photo perfectly but forget which way the camera is facing... haha
IMG 2902
We tried a Citrus Swirl in Adventureland and I liked it just as much as the Dole Whip! They gave it to us for free because they said it was too soft! We were shocked because nothing is free at Disney! haha
IMG 2898
We used one more fast pass and then headed back to the hotel. We were wiped but had a great date night at Disney World, thanks to my parents!
 MK MSGAZETT 7698461173
Luckily, David felt a lot better after a nice long nap and a good night sleep and was acting like his normal two-year-old self the next day so that we could enjoy our last day of Disney at Animal Kingdom!
------------------------
Day 1 - Magic Kingdom -----------> here
Day 2 & 3 - Epcot and Hollywood Studios -----------> here
Day 4 & 5 - Magic Kingdom and Typhoon Lagoon -----------> here
Day 7 - Animal Kingdom ---------> here

No comments:

Post a Comment