- Kelsie, half Jack's size and three months younger, quickly established dominance when she arrived and scared Jack to death. It took him a few days to warm up to her spunkiness...
- We drove 5 hours down to Destin, Florida for a three day beach trip! I think we underestimated how exhausting it would be to load up the car, unload the car, pack up for the beach, carry beach chairs and beach towels and beach bags and two wiggly toddlers to the beach, carry sandy beach chairs and sandy beach towels and sandy beach bags and two wiggly wet sandy toddlers away from the beach, coordinate nap and night time schedules in the same room, pack up the car again... you get the idea. We wouldn't have survived without the Veggie Tales soundtrack blasting at all times in the car, Chic-fil-A's play place, and actual time at the beach that made it all worth it! (Just don't ask us if we would ever attempt it alone again :)
- We went to the zoo
- We went to the park
- We went to the library where Krissy made me a new friend from Gilbert who now lives in Bham!
- We hung out in the apartment.
- And we thought our children would stay under control if we just took a small social media break with them awake but that was not the case...
I'm so happy Krissy came and I hope she's brave enough to come back someday :)