Things I'm Loving:
- The most amazing combination ever: popcorn with sliced jalapenos. Our awesome friends told us to try it and it is incredible and addicting!
- The p'zookies that I have eaten for the last four nights in a row.
- Maybelline Eyestudio eyeliner. I am no expert on makeup but my mom gave me this to try last March and I am just barely running out of it! It smears less than any eyeliner I have ever tried.
- My new job!!! (Childcare at a SUPER SWEET fitness center)
- Castor oil and olive oil in replace of face soap. Don't judge me like Spencer does when I smear oil all over my face every night on purpose! My friend has been doing this for over a year and swears by it. I have been doing this for about a month and haven't noticed much of a change for better or for worse.
The thing I'm missing:
- Nursing. I miss the extra calories (hello p'zookies and popcorn w/ jalapenos), the cup size (tmi?), the excuse to read during feedings, and especially snuggling Jack. That boy is seriously not physically capable of holding still for more that 30 seconds which means no rocking before bed, no snuggling when he's sad or hurt or sick or tired, and no second book with him because I'm lucky if we get through just one book together these days. It makes me so sad. He miraculously snuggled up with Spencer for a good 3 minutes the other day watching the stupidest show on earth to me and the most thrilling show on earth to Spencer, the Deadliest Catch. (A whole tv series about crab fishing?! Seriously, Jack!?)