- Arizona sunrises and sunsets!!!
- The very bad and wonderful habit that we have gotten into of eating Bluebell Vanilla ice cream with brownie bits, health bits, banana bits, and caramel every weekend :)
- This picture that I took of Spencer that was not posed. Hahaha! He has picked up a pretty strong diet mountain dew addiction since moving to Arizona with his long and early commute every morning :)
- My little brother, James! He turned 25 earlier this month and I can't wait to hang out with him next week! When James and I️ were little, we made a huge poster for my dad’s birthday that read, “HAPPY BIRTHLIN!!!” We were so used to writing “Wirthlin” that we didn’t even realize our mistake 😆 HAPPY BIRTHLIN to the nicest, coolest, spaciest, and luckiest person I️ know!!! 6 hours away is the closest I’ve ever lived to my family in my adult life and it’s so fun to get together with James and his cute little family so often!
- Trips to the library. The play area is perfect for Kate. She loves it.
- Tuesday Kindergarten playgroup with these cute and crazy boys!
- Having this picture as proof that I CAN be a fun pinterest mom ;) We made "fossils" to practice for Jack's birthday party.
- Cute/funny pictures of my kids
Love my cute dinos :)
David picked up Kate and said, "Mom! Take my picture with Kate! Mom, is Kate smiling for the picture?" hahahaha #toughlove
- Zoo trips with friends
- Family pictures at Phon D Shutton. The scenery was gorgeous
Kate always sticks her tongue out to the left. It cracks me up!