- Sunday walks - not my favorite in August, but none of us do well cooped up inside all Sunday :)
We are getting anxious for the weather to cool down and we still probably have at least two more months before that happens!
- My blogging buddy
And a couple of extra pictures of her because I can't stop.
(please ignore my sweaty body and messy bathroom;)
- Play dates with our neighbors
- Costco trips and the new Swig that opened up right next to Costco!
- Jack's drawings. Usually they are always of turtles, but he said this one was a bunny with it's baby and with eggs inside it's tummy. (so obvious, right?! haha) When I told him that bunny's don't lay eggs he was shocked! haha
- Trips to the Science Museum (That is actually a lie. Museums are probably one of my least favorite things ever, but we have free passes until December, and Jack and David love museums, and it's really hot outside so our free indoor activity options are limited)
My friend from high school was there again and this time she was dissecting a shark! Jack thinks I am so much cooler now that he knows I'm friends with a real scientist ;)
Kate must feel the same way I do about museums ;)
- Oprah's new podcast! I love it so far and loved that Brene Brown was on her first two episodes. Brene read her parenting manifesto on the podcast at the end and I forgot how much I loved it!