- This American Life podcast. I bought the app so I can listen to all of the past episodes and it is currently my motivation to do the dishes and keep running on the treadmill.
- Jack, who's signed up for soccer!
- Fire Station tour for playgroup! We took a tour of our local fire station and obviously, my boys loved it. Fun facts: our downtown fire station is the oldest fire station west of the Mississippi River - 114 years old! It also has boats for when there are harbor fires and boat fires on the river.
- WQPT's Imagination Station. Our local TV station put on THE COOLEST event that was FREE! We got to meet all of the PBS characters and the event was so well organized - each character had a room with their show playing on a big screen with activities and crafts and toys or books for us to take home that were all themed around their show. Jack was in heaven and David liked it a lot too! (If you don't want to see a bajillion pictures of my kids with every single PBS character, you should probably just ex out right now :)
Curious George is Jack's favorite! That night, he said, "Mom, I miss monkey George. Please see him again!"
Arthur is my favorite!!!!
- Our groundhog that lives under our house. Actually I don't like him and I think he's pretty gross but Jack loves him! When I found our groundhog hanging out on our front porch, I knew it was finally spring in Iowa, or at least on most days :)
The second David is done with breakfast or the second he wakes up from his nap, he begs and cries at the door to go "bye bye." Jack did the same thing at that age and that is when I decided to get a job at Lifetime - I was running out of places to take him! We will see what happens this time around but for now, we are just enjoying playing outside - we couldn't do that in our top story apartment in Alabama.
- Airplane tickets to Arizona that cost a grand total of $8.26! When they canceled our flight home after Christmas, Jack and I both got a 100 dollar flight credit even though it felt like we deserved a million dollars in flight credit!!! We are excited that we can afford to visit again in June before heading to Utah, thanks to that horrific day at the airport!
- Jack's lawn mower. I can never thank my mom enough for giving it to him, they both love it!