2.01.2020

More Winter Break

After Christmas, my family stayed until Sunday and Spencer's family gradually left until the 1st of January when everyone went back to Utah. We took pictures with my family one afternoon and I love how they turned out!


After Jack's baptism on Saturday, we all went to feed our funny animal friends and walk around the riparian.



On Sunday, we hiked around Lost Duchman State Park!






On Monday, we went to the park in Queen Creek and I took pictures of Bryce and Aubrie's family that afternoon.

Our kids had so much fun playing with cousins at our house - this was the first time Hall cousins have ever come to visit and they loved it!




On New Years Eve, everyone had left except Grandpa Hall. We fished, went to a movie, and hung out at home.



Also, 10 years ago I brought Spencer (my boyfriend of four weeks) to Arizona to ring in 2010 with me! I love the life we've had together in the last 10 years!

Top instagram highlights of 2019 - it was a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment