4.23.2011

Stupid Helmet

Today, I woke up to a beautiful sunny day. It is interesting how my idea of a beautiful day has changed now that I have lived in Logan for 4 years - it was 43 degrees this morning. But I took advantage of the sun and went on a bike ride.

I love my road bike and I love my cute pink helmet. But here's the thing: I have a problem with this pink helmet. It takes a lot of concentration for me to figure out which side is the front and which side is the back. Retarded, I know. Anyways, I rode my bike and and I got lots of looks from runners as I passed them. (I knew it was because I looked so hard core.) I got home, saw my reflection in the window, and realized that yet again, I wore my helmet backwards... DANG IT!

The first time this occurred was during a triathlon a couple years ago. Yes, I know I look freaking awesome. Somehow, I accidentally left this picture out when I put pictures up on facebook.
I bet nobody would guess based on this picture that I took second place in my age group. Boo ya! Nobody saw this loser coming!

My five year old brother had the
nerve to make fun of me after
I think that I should stick to beach cruisers - helmetless. I pull that look off a lot better.

1 comment:

  1. So um.... I'm still trying to figure out how you could mistake that for the front lol... it must be a very confusing helmet... Hahaha! ;)

    ReplyDelete