8.05.2011

Pinterest is not interesting

I have read more than a handful of blogs lately about pinterest and its awesomeness. I got an account and I just don't get it. Do I just read and share craft ideas, cake decorating techniques, and organization skills? Because that is not fun to me. That gives me anxiety. I would much rather spend my free time productively blog stalking...

But seriously, am I missing something?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met my brother-in-law for the first time yesterday. He just got home from his mission in Brazil and looks nothing like the pictures I had seen of him before his mission. He is a thrower on the track team at Utah State and got up to 300 pounds his freshman year.



Nobody recognized him at the airport.
Bryce - 60+ pounds = Spencer.


6 comments:

  1. Annie, annie, Annie..... Let me help you my little grasshopper. Whenever you're bored you can go on there and browse pics. If you see something cute like a decorating idea, craft, or good recipe then you can like it or repin it so that way it is saved to your profile for when you are ready to use it. Not to mention that most pics are linked to blogs that are pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I'm with you on this one, I just don't get it... maybe I'm just not the homemaking type, but there are so many better things to do then all those crafts...on further thought, maybe I'm just not crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing he either went to Manaus or Cuiabá.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm his brother is cute!... just sayin! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come up to Logan and I'll line you guys up!

    ReplyDelete