11.17.2011

Thankful*

*Thankful Hateful Post

I feel like I need to counteract all of this thankful business this month with a little venting.

I hate Max Hall. Not only because he hates the U (I know, that was so two years ago) but because he stole my favorite boy name. My son cannot have the same name as a BYU Quarterback, despite the fact that our baby is still nameless.

I hate that there is now just a 50 pound weight difference between Spencer and I. That may sound like a lot, but last year at this time, he weighed twice as much as me. Twice as much!!! He has lost a lot of weight since he is no longer doing track and I have gained a lot of weight because I'm pretty much a whale these days. It's depressing.

I hate that I get up to go to the bathroom at least 5 times a night. I swear I am not exaggerating.

However, I'm pretty sure that I have had the easiest pregnancy in the world, so I'm grateful for that.

I am also grateful that I convinced Spencer that purchasing this Aggie Big Blue hat was not a want, but a need! Merry Christmas to baby! (And to all you BYU fans, there are cute Baby Cougar hats for sale as well)

8 comments:

  1. hahaha oh my gosh i could not stop laughing at your post. (especially the part about max hall lol) don't worry everything you're feeling about pregnancy happened to me too and i'm sure everyone else, youre not alone! congrats again on the little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie! I love you! Ok, I will also be facebook stalking you these next few days (fyi) waiting for you know what... so you better post. Kapeesh? Best wishes:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looked at that hat... o my gosh! I need that hat too! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post pics so I can see you as a whale! haha, joking. That was kinda mean, but I'm sure you're beautiful! Mr. Baby Hall will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are hilarious Annie! I have the same issues with name associations(: Saw you the other day driving and tried to get your attention! Good luck with your little boy coming so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought you were always getting up that many times a night to go to the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You bought a hat in every size, right? You don't want baby to ever grow out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annie, you seriously crack me up! I have had my "ungrateful" moments this week, where I find myself shaking my fist and yelling at inanimate objects like my center-block walls and broken Christmas ornaments. My kids' room smells like pee and my toilet is leaking something nasty.

    So I AM feeling thankful we get to get away for Thanksgiving...

    Although, I am looking forward to the military ball tonight... Sorry I can't make it to your shower, bytheway, I hope you have a blast and score lots of awesome stuff!

    (And I am excited to make that hat for you too!)

    ReplyDelete