2.14.2014

My Valentines

I had every intention of blogging more about David's birth this week but it turns out, adjusting to a family of four is a little trickier than I anticipated :) Jack has woken up at 5 am for the past week, has restricted his diet to pizza and fruit snacks only, has learned how to paint with his poop, and is literally loving on David so much it hurts. However, both of my babies are happy most of the time and I am so grateful for that. If Jack isn't laying on top of David while I'm nursing or painting with poop while I'm nursing, he is usually dancing. I will thank the multiple fruit snacks a day for his sweet contagious energy.
I am happy to report that I have officially survived a week without my mom here helping me! I don't know how I would have done it without friends bringing meals and without the four "snow days" that forced Spencer to stay home from work and school. It is too bad that Iowa's governor probably won't issue a State of Emergency every time it threatens to snow like Birmingham's governor does ;)

Hope y'all have a Happy Valentines Day! I am celebrating with THREE boys, sugar cookies, and hopefully a nap!
IMG 9300 zps1ac62290
David zpsc31ff9c2
IMG 9317 zpse702f090


1 comment:

  1. They are so handsome, Annie! Just remember, it always gets easier! You're amazing and I love you!

    ReplyDelete