2.12.2017

Life lately

Last week, our local gas station gave out free 32 ounce drinks for the entire week and I made a huge discovery - Diet Pepsi is the best! My parents are Diet Coke people and Spencer is a Diet Mountain Dew person and I am not a huge soda person so I seriously had never tried Diet Pepsi until last week. It is the best, and now I can see how people get addicted to soda :) But now I have to stop drinking it because it's not free anymore and I don't want to get too hooked ;)
Fullsizeoutput d6f3
We set up the baby crib this week and David has been having fun playing in it :)
Fullsizeoutput d6f2
Jack has been hard at work addressing Valentines.
Fullsizeoutput d603
And I have been hard at work trying to get this inflatable play center info into our ward bulletin ;)
Fullsizeoutput d6f6
Right when I hit my third trimester at 28 weeks, my body stopped letting me run so now I'm just walking. I'm glad that I was able to keep it up as long as I did - I stopped running after my first trimester with both Jack and David. I feel like it's been a while since I have blogged about my love for our bike trail so here I go - I'm so grateful that we live so close to it and I love it so much ;)
IMG 9654
We had "three-year-old" appointments scheduled for David this week - I am posting this stats picture because a scrapbook is just never going to happen.
IMG 9682
David was super nervous for his first dentist appointment and made me hold his hand the entire time - I'm not complaining :) Our dental hygienist let David wear sun glasses so the light didn't get in his eyes and by the end of the appointment he was smiling :)
Fullsizeoutput d6f7
Lucky for Jack and David, the John Deere Pavillion is right across the street from our dentist.
Fullsizeoutput d6f9
Fullsizeoutput d6fa
I hate grocery shopping but love my little helper and grape stealer :)
Fullsizeoutput d6fc
I also hate reading 128 page books full of dinosaur facts but love my dinosaur lover so I deal with it ;) Here we are at page eighty-freaking-two and he wouldn't let me skip one word:
Fullsizeoutput d6ff
Fullsizeoutput d700
The weather has been in the 40s for a few days this last week so we've been trying to enjoy the weather before it gets cold again.
Fullsizeoutput d6fe
I couldn't convince anyone to go on a walk with me on Saturday morning until I bribed Jack with a walk to the library to check out new dinosaur books, even though I'm pretty sure we have already checked out every nonfiction book there is about dinosaurs at our library :) Our library is only .75 miles away from our house if we take the bike trail - reason number a million why I love our bike trail ;)
Fullsizeoutput d707
We stopped to try to throw rocks in the creek but Jack couldn't break through the ice!
Fullsizeoutput d704
We had an early Valentines Saturday day date to a movie and Pho! We saw the movie Lion and it was soooooo good! I highly recommend it, just be prepared to cry your eyes out.
Fullsizeoutput d70e
Spencer wouldn't let me eat my food until I took a picture of it for my blog. (That is a lie).
Fullsizeoutput d70d
And afterwards, Jack insisted on a family date to either Texas Roadhouse or Whitey's Ice Cream (his two favorite places besides Little Caesars :). We went with the cheaper option and went out for ice cream!
Fullsizeoutput d70f
That's life lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment