8.29.2018

What's Up Wednesday


Fullsizeoutput 10f31
Today, I’m linking up with ShayShaefer and Mel for What’s Up Wednesday!
What we're eating: 
We discovered Hello Fresh meal delivery and LOVED IT! We had two $30 dollars off coupons so we each signed up with our emails to get a delivery of three meals each. We canceled after our first orders because unfortunately, it's not in our budget when it's full price :( I'm hoping Blue Apron and other meal delivery services have similar coupons so we can be cheap-os and test them all out before canceling ;)
What I'm reminiscing about:
Good weather! August in Arizona is like February in Iowa - I'm sick of the weather and dying to be able to be outside in good weather!
42048097 BB4B 4A30 8B99 C96FF3BF37B8





















What I'm loving:  

  • I really do love that Arizona schools start so early in the year - I was so burned out of entertaining the kids inside or taking them swimming so I'm glad we are already a month into the "fall" school year routine while the weather is awful and I'm looking forward to the longer breaks when the weather is better!
  • I'm also loving this picture of Jack's favorite toy.... is it a dinosaur or something else?! hahaha
Fullsizeoutput 12584




























    What we've been up to:
    • David started preschool a couple of weeks ago! He loves school and I love having a few mornings with just Kate :) I am going to start a babysitting trade with my friend so I'll have one morning a week completely to myself!!! I can't remember the last time I was completely by myself so I can't wait! ;)
    5A52A33C 913D 40D0 A2C2 089775255B53























    • He's also doing a little parks and rec tumbling class one morning a week and also loves going to the "sports skills" class at Lifetime Fitness while I go to yoga :)
    SaonKI8bSnKas+M1spk67w
    • We watched two chic flics this weekend! (I bribed Spencer with steak ;) We watched "To All the Boys I've Loved Before" on Netflix (I had read the book and liked it) and saw Crazy Rich Asians in the theater :) To All the Boys I've Loved Before was pretty cheesy but I expected that and Crazy Rich Asians was funny and cute!
    Jf21JQvMTNuB848JFa3I3g























    What I'm working on:
    I'm working on figuring out how to print out this darn blog! It took me a year of using almost all of my spare time to reformat and fix the photobucket issues I had and now the blog printing website I loved (intorealpages) has been shut down for 8 months! I'd love any recommendations!
    What I'm dreading:
    Nothing at the moment! This week I was dreading a lot of things - the engine in my van shut off while I was driving down a busy road and I had to get it towed. The auto shop that we towed it to said that the engine was ruined and that the repairs would cost more than the worth of the car so I was dreading the fact that we were going to need to purchase a new van after only having our van for less than three years! Their diagnoses wasn't making any sense or adding up so we got a second opinion and it turns out, the problem was a mistake that the same auto shop made three months ago on our alternator! Way easier fix than a new engine! We got a refund on the work they did and will NEVER go to Firestone again! Incompetent at best, criminals at worst!

    What I'm excited about:
    Labor Day! We are going on vacation with Spencer's family and we are so excited!
    What I'm watching:
    We just finished Poldark season 4! Poldark is up there as one of our very favorite TV shows of all time! (Along with LOST, the Office, and Parks and Rec :)
    Fullsizeoutput 12585















    What I'm reading:
    I'm rereading Harry Potter!!!
    What I've been listening to:
    Fullsizeoutput 12586





























    The Newsies soundtrack! David told me the other day that he wants to be a Newsie for halloween :) He will probably change his mind a million times before halloween but I'm hoping he sticks with a Newsie :)
    What I'm wearing: 
    I should really delete this question because I never take "outfit" pics!!!
    What I'm doing this weekend: 
    Family reunion with Spencer's family!
    What I'm looking forward to next month:
    Fall (ish) in AZ

    Fullsizeoutput e86f



    No comments:

    Post a Comment