1.17.2020

Things I loved from December

I'm finally catching up from December! Things I loved in December:
  • Elizabeth came to Arizona to spend Thanksgiving with her friends and we got to see her a couple of times :)
  • I started training more for my half marathon that I am racing in February! About once a week on my easier run days, David will ride his bike next to me and I'll push Kate in the jogging stroller. Kate usually falls asleep :)
  • Bahama Bucks gave out free snow cones!
  • Love this:
  • Our Elf, Snowman, came for the month. We have a pretty lazy elf who usually moves from one side of the room to the other. Kate's friend asked once when it was sitting on a shelf like I thought it was supposed to, "Ya, but what is he doing?" Below is a picture of his best day! hahaha
  • Jack was student of the month in December! I loved Jack's teacher's description of him. It's so true, and I'm glad he has a teacher who notices all of the things he is passionate about :)

  • We went to McCormick Train Park for their Christmas train ride with friends. We loved it! (Besides the long line!)


  • We've been playing lots of card games lately. We found some that are actually fun for kids and adults! Exploding Kittens, Sleeping Queens, and Cover Your Assets are family favorites right now!
  • We went fishing in our tiny canal by our house. The kids had to straddle the canal in order to catch fish in their nets - it was HILARIOUS! Also - we sure love our neighbor, Vinnie. He is right in between Jack and David's age and they play so well together!
We took our neighbor, Ellie, too!

  • We saw It's A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood one Saturday evening and loved it!
Then we stocked up on Sunday essentials :)
We visited our special farm friends multiple times :)
Jack was student of the week in his class.
Hopefully I can live vicariously through him when he works at Sea World since that is my childhood unfulfilled dream :)
  • Hanging out with Vinnie is always hilarious/adorable/adventurous/creative 
  • When it's a random Thursday and you want to wear your Minnie Mouse ears :)
  • David and Jack both had school Christmas concerts. They love their music teacher, Miss Conner. 
  • Kate didn't like Santa again this year! haha
  • Kate had a Christmas dance performance and it was so cute :)
She loves having her friend, Harper, in her class!
  • We pulled out the tractors this winter and Kate loves riding them with her friends!

Life is good, even with smelly little feet on my face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment