11.21.2013

Things I'm loving and foods I'm craving

  • The Little Rascals! Somehow I have convinced Jack that it is the best movie ever - which it is. Fun fact for the day: the only two movies that I can quote from start to finish are The Little Rascals and While You Were Sleeping. I have seen those two movies more than any other movies. 
Photo4 zps31c011cd
  • Jack's fishing skills. I'm impressed with his focus, patience, and squatting action. 
  • Mix and Match Famliy, a blog that I added to my favorite blog list above. I started following Shay about a year ago for an embarrassing reason... she is Sean from the Bachelorette's sister. (I'm telling you I have amazing blog stalking skills) I can honestly say (now) that that is not the reason why I read her blog (anymore). She is nothing like me, but somehow I am super fascinated by her blog that is mostly about clothes from Nordstrom, expensive vacations, and recipes). Plus, I think she is funny. Now go check out her blog!
You would think that I would be craving Thanksgiving dinner this week, but instead I am craving:
  • Fredricos Pizza's lunch special
  • French fries and fry sauce from Juniper Takeout
  • A gelata from Zeppe's Italian Ice
  • A crisp bean burrito from Taco Time
  • A gyro from Logan's Heros
  • A raspberry cream cheese roll from Old Grist Mill
  • Praline Pecan Aggie Ice Cream
  • Egg Nog Creamies
Sadly, all of these extremely healthy foods are in Logan, not Birmingham. If you are in Logan, will you please indulge and think of me?!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Darla,
    I hate your stinkin' guts. You're scum between my toes . . .
    p.s.I craved the Frederico's salad everyday I was pregnant with Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^that is not Hannah Sheets speaking.
    But this is! I'm going to Logan tonight with some friends for the basketball game! I'll be thinking of you as I eat some that yummy food :)

    ReplyDelete