1.24.2014

Watch Meeee!!!

My cute brother, James, is back from Mexico! I really wish that I was in Arizona right now to see him, but the only way I could try to steal his thunder was to have a baby due at the same time. (That's not exactly how it worked but maybe subconsciously??) We've been quoting this home video quite a bit recently... "Don't watch James, watch me!!!"
Only two more months until I get to see James in person! It's a bummer that his sexy Nacho Libre accent will probably be gone by then :(
850f83d0 7f22 4478 99a2 f56d33f5b667 zpsdbb85916
 WELCOME HOME, JAMES!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha!!!!!!! I love this so much! You really haven't changed much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the watch me video! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie this video had me laughing so hard. Haven't changed a bit :) This is hilarious!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your video is all too reminiscent of making music videos in high school. "We're going to sit here in the dark and listen to the music. Right down whatever inspiration comes to you. Ok guys?" Nope, haven't changed a bit. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha seriously!!! Or when I basically pushed you out of the way to photo bomb Kelly Clarkson pictures???

      Delete