7.01.2014

The second half of 2014

The first half of this year has been the craziest and most eventful 6 months since I have been a mom. David was born, family visited, we vacationed at the beach in Florida and in New Orleans, Spencer graduated, we spent a month visiting family, we moved to the middle of America, and two weeks later, my mom, Elizabeth and Isaac came to help us get settled into our new townhouse and to show us Nauvoo and Chicago. These last six months have been crazy and stressful and wonderful and I feel so incredibly blessed.

Even though I have been itching for routine since David was born, I cried as my mom pulled out of the driveway today. I wish that I lived closer to her. There are no more future events to anticipate... just long and predictable days ahead where my biggest goals of the day will be to get out of the house with both kids in tow and to talk to an adult human being. I know that one day I will miss these simple and sometimes lonely days with my babies who need me so I'm going to embrace it and enjoy it the best I know how :)


No comments:

Post a Comment