1.22.2016

Friday Favorites

Today, I am linking up with Narci, Andrea and Erika for Friday Favorites! 

January is my least favorite month of the year - it's frigid and dark and depressing and it feels like it's never going to end. Bundling kids up to go somewhere is the worst thing ever and all I really want to do is quit life and binge on Netflix and brownies ;) So we'll see how many "favorites" I can actually come up with this week...
  • Art class! We signed up for another session and Jack and David love it! Here they are "making" bird feeders :)
1
2

  • Any indoor activity that gets us out of the house! This week we went to the Putnam Museum, story time at the library, and played racquetball at the gym.
3

  • Soccer - I joined an indoor soccer league with my friend and it is SO MUCH FUN!
  • My new favorite instagram account @BYUPDA - it's disturbingly hilarious!
  • The things kids say. Yesterday I asked Jack to throw his apple core in the garbage and he replied, "You got it, mom! You're a big girl!" hahaha
  • David's new favorite color (pink) because Jack and David no longer fight over all of the blue stuff. hahaha 
4
  • James and Maddie's pictures from their wedding and reception. Here are some of my favorites:
IMG 1676
 IMG 1675
 IMG 1680
 IMG 1664
 IMG 1662
IMG 9438
5
6
7

8
9
1011
 12
 13
IMG 9433
 IMG 1669
 IMG 1670
 IMG 1668
IMG 1666
 IMG 1665
 IMG 1663
  • It has been extremely freezing this week (on Sunday, the high was -2) but last Thursday, it was miraculously 43 degrees and sunny while Jack was at preschool. I dropped all of my errands and walked to the park with David instead. It was amazing :) 

Fullsizeoutput 10f2f
Happy weekend! Hope you get as much TV and brownies in as I do! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment