2.05.2016

Friday Favorites

 Today, I'm linking up with NarciErika and Andrea and sharing some of my favorite things from this week. 
  •  Visiting Spencer at work for lunch!
IMG 0631
IMG 0628
  • These turtle loving boys - my friend knows their love for turtles so she gave David her son’s old turtle back pack. David is thrilled to have a turtle back pack like his brother and proudly wears it to drop Jack off at school :)
IMG 0689
IMG 0618
  • Fort building because it keeps them entertained for a very long time…
IMG 0676
… Just not when they knock each other’s forts down and start hitting each other. Here they are in timeout. 
IMG 0677
  • Art class (I only keep talking about art class and posting pictures so that I can throw these projects away and not feel guilty - so sorry, these pictures posted are for me ;) I thought it was sweet that the teacher added a turtle project to the bug themed class (she also knows about the turtle obsession - Jack makes sure that everyone knows about his turtle obsession ;)
IMG 0626
  • Picking out Valentine’s Cards! Jack chose sharks and David chose Paw Patrol - they are so predictable :) Jack is really excited to send them to his family and to Crush and Donald Duck :)
IMG 0624

1 comment:

  1. i dont know how its taken me this long to find your blog but i just adore it! your boys are so sweet! hope you have a great weeekend!

    ReplyDelete