2.16.2016

This is for you, Grandma!

My grandma called today wondering why I hadn’t posted on my blog for so long - good thing I have her to keep me accountable and it's always nice to know I have a following ;)
What we’ve been up to (besides freezing and enduring the winter):
  • Swimming! I love and hate taking the boys swimming because it is a lot of work but so much fun once we’re in the water! They love it!
IMG 0692
  • Mardi Gras celebrating! We don’t live in the South anymore but are lucky enough to have a friend who grew up in Louisiana. They invited us to their house for a crawfish boil and alligator jambalaya! They didn’t cook all of the crawfish and the live crawfish kept the kids entertained the entire night! haha
IMG 2125
I told Spencer that I wanted to take a picture of his food before he ate it and this was his reaction. #heisnotaverygoodinstagramhusband
IMG 2129
  • Valentines day celebrating!
    • Sushi and a free 3D movie at the science center :)
 IMG 0711
    • Valentine’s Day packages from my parents and in-laws! Valentine’s turtles from my parents (I have no idea how my mom found turtles!) and Valentine’s thongs from my in-laws (just kidding it was a typo but we thought it was funny!)
IMG 0708
IMG 0706
    • Valentine’s Day sugar cookie decoratingIMG 0722
    • Valentine’s Day cuddling
IMG 0713
  • Tumbling class! Jack started tumbling this month and cried the first two lessons because he said it was too hard and that it made his bones hurt! haha Yesterday went a lot better and he says he likes it now so fingers crossed!!!
IMG 0728
  • Playing in the snow! I’m ashamed to admit, but today I built my very first snowman all by myself! When I started, Jack said, “Mom, you can’t built a snowman! Only daddies can build snowmans!” (I would call him sexist but I may have used that excuse once or twice! haha) 
IMG 0737
We walked over to our little hill afterwards and went sledding. It took Jack a while to get the hang of it and David never got the hang of it! He preferred that I just pulled him on the flat snow :)
IMG 0757
IMG 0759
I love these boys! We had fun in the snow but now we are ready for summer ;)
IMG 0748

No comments:

Post a Comment