7.27.2016

What's Up Wednesday

Fullsizeoutput 10f31
I’m linking up with ShayShaefer and Mel again the last Wednesday of the month for What’s Up Wednesday!
What we're eating this week: 
Simple and healthy food this week after eating our weight in our favorite Utah foods and treats while we were there last week!
What I'm reminiscing about:
I love this picture of Spencer at two years old that I found at his parents house! David makes a lot more sense to me now :)
IMG 4237
What I'm loving:
I love that David is on a "big turkey" kick, aka beef jerky kick :) It's a healthy snack and I just love that he calls it "big turkey."
What we've been up to
We just got back from a week long trip to Utah to visit family and had such a good time! Long, picture filled post to come, but here are a few of my favorites from last week:
Snail hunt with Grandma Annie and Papa Carlos :)
 IMG 3923
Two visits to Aggie Ice cream (my favorite ice cream in the world!)
IMG 3954
Bear Lake!
IMG 4185
Boating with cousins
IMG 4173
Hogle Zoo trip with Grandma and Grandpa Hall
 IMG 4225
What I'm excited about:
We have no 18 plus hour drives planned in the foreseeable future! The drives to Florida and Utah about killed us.
What I'm dreading:
I'm not dreading anything right now, so that's good :)
What I'm working on:
Renewing my teaching license by next summer so I had to start taking some online classes.
What I'm watching/reading:
We are officially hooked on Breaking Bad and sadly, I did not read any books this month.
What I've been listening to:
IMG 4322
A lot of Junie B. Jones books on tape :) We started them on our drive to Utah but now Jack wants to listen to it every time we get in the car. I love Junie B and I'm glad that Jack loves her now too!
What I'm wearing: 
Just shorts and a t-shirt but I'm excited about my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale finds. Happy very early birthday to me :)
What I'm doing this weekend: 
Running the Bix 7! It's the only race I registered for this year but sadly my feet are hurting and I'm feeling really burned out of running. This race is always really fun though so I'm looking forward to it! (And I'm a little bit looking forward to it being over ;)
What I'm looking forward to next month:
One last summer tail-ender trip to Arizona to visit my parents :)
Bonus Question: What was your favorite part about summer?
I don't like this question because it makes it sound like summer is over and we still have a solid 3 1/2 weeks left! But by far, our Disney World vacation was my favorite. I also loved the simple things like the warm sunshine on my skin, and swimming with Jack and David and friends, and eating hamburgers and watermelon every other meal :)
 photo WUWquestions_zpszasaseyl.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment