4.09.2017

Photo Dump

Life has been crazy lately and baby is coming in less than two weeks! I don't have many pictures on my phone from the last couple of weeks, but here is what I've got :)
On General Conference weekend, I attempted my first batch of my mother-in-laws orange rolls! Jack and David were good little helpers :)
Fullsizeoutput db6f
 IMG 0382
 President Uchtdorf's talk was my favorite! Love that guy.
 I had my last day of work last week, thank goodness! I couldn't quit early because I had a very important "Employee of the Month" reputation to live up to ;)
Fullsizeoutput db66
Jack gets crazy cravings for ice cream and David gets crazy cravings for brownies. I am happy to indulge in their cravings with them :)
 Fullsizeoutput db82
And a few bike trail pics because it is my happy place:
Fullsizeoutput db8d
Fullsizeoutput db8f
Fullsizeoutput db98
Fullsizeoutput db9f
We went fishing yesterday. It was boring. :)
Fullsizeoutput dba5

No comments:

Post a Comment