8.30.2017

What's Up Wednesday

Fullsizeoutput 10f31



Today, I’m linking up with ShayShaefer and Mel for What’s Up Wednesday!
What we're eating this week: 
Quitting meal planning was the best thing that ever happened to me :) I think I've said this for the last year of "What's Up Wednesday" posts but Spencer tries to be dairy free and grain free so there aren't a lot of options as far as meals go except super simple and I love it. I also love that Spencer enjoys cooking so he comes home from work and he usually is the one who makes us all dinner. (And then I clean it all up.) I hate cooking and Spencer hates dishes so this system works great for us :) You all need to get yourself a Spencer ;)
Spencer made his mom's rib recipe on Sunday and they were soooo yummy! 
 Fullsizeoutput ec67
 David as been on a cherry kick lately!
Fullsizeoutput ec61
What I'm reminiscing about:
Newborn Kate - I can't believe she's four months old already!
NewbornKate 2
Her trick of the month is sitting up and sleeping with her bum in the air :)
Fullsizeoutput ec58
Fullsizeoutput ec5c
 Fullsizeoutput ec5d
What I'm loving: 
Arizona sunsets!
IMG 5360

Fullsizeoutput ec69
And Spencer! I don't gush about him much on my blog because I hate being cheesy but I just really really love him!  This weekend I was out of commission with a work training and other stuff and he made taking care of our kids look easy. He made the kids a huge breakfast, took them swimming, went grocery shopping, kept Kate alive all day with bottles, made cookies, and made a fort all before dinner time. (He really is Debbie Hall's child and would make a better "homemaker" than me! haha) So Spencer - if you ever read this, I LOVE YOU!!! (Who I am kidding, you will never read this ;)
 Fullsizeoutput ec7c
Fullsizeoutput ec63
Fullsizeoutput ec91
What we've been up to:
Nothing too exciting - I'm enjoying being back into a school routine and I'm loving my six hours a week where I'm Jack and David free :)
David loves preschool and I love that his teacher posts weekly updates on FB so I can see what he's up to. It's hard to understand what goes on at school from a three-year-old's perspective! haha
Fullsizeoutput ec64
Fullsizeoutput ec4a
Fullsizeoutput ec65
I loved everyone's eclipse posts last week. Jack loved learning about the eclipse at school and I loved this picture my mom texted me of she and my grandparents! hahaFullsizeoutput ec48
 Fullsizeoutput ec47
What I'm dreading:
Kate pooping! It's going to be bad because the poor girl hasn't pooped in NINE days (which I hear is okay for breastfed babies) but she's got a tummy ache and is sooo fussy! We are going in for her 4 month check up today so hopefully the Dr. can help. #glamorousmomlife
 Fullsizeoutput ec90
What I'm working on:
Still working on fixing my blog after photobucket held my pictures ransom. (I used them for a 3rd party host for a couple of years). I'm fixing it (which is going to take literally hundreds of hours) and then planning on printing out a hard copy of my blog as soon as it's fixed because I don't want to lose all of these years of documentation again! I ordered a book of all of my blog posts from 2011-2012 using Into Real Pages (I felt like it was kind of risky because there weren't a lot of reviews) so I'm hoping it turns out as good as it looks on their website! 
What I'm excited about:
My new exercise routine! After giving running in Arizona a solid two-month chance, I realized that it was sucking all of the fun out of exercise for me. I hate the heat and how flat and boring running is here (I was spoiled with such beautiful trails in Utah, Alabama, and Iowa) so I switched things up last month and I'm so much happier! I run twice a week, bike once a week, swim once a week, and go to yoga once or twice a week and it has been so much more enjoyable! I think I'm going to work towards a triathlon this spring and bail on my half marathon I was planning on racing this November.
What I'm watching:
I finished Friends last month and so Grey's Anatomy is my new nursing/running on the treadmill/folding clothes show :)
What I'm reading:
Still nothing since I had Kate #readingfail
What I've been listening to:
Haters gonna hate but we are loving Taylor's new single! And it's free with Amazon Prime Music!

 Fullsizeoutput ec84
What I'm wearing: 
This question is always hard for me because I do not update my wardrobe monthly :) Still the same old summer clothes :)
What I'm doing this weekend: 
One of my best friends is visiting from out of state so we're planning a girl's night!
What I'm looking forward to next month:
My birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment