9.22.2017

Friday Favorites

  • Birthday freebies! Grimaldi's pizza gives you a free large pizza on your birthday month and it was sooooo tasty!
Fullsizeoutput ee9d
I also got my free sandwich at Firehouse a few days after my birthday. Jack and David loved the free hats :)
Fullsizeoutput eed6
  •  Halloween decorations! We couldn't wait any longer to get our decorations out. Kids make the holidays so much fun. This little Frankenstein is our favorite.
Fullsizeoutput eec8
Fullsizeoutput eed0
Jack's costume this year is KILLING me! He has been talking about being a pterodactyl for months and knowing Jack, I know he will not change his mind. (David on the other hand, is a different story.) Jack wanted an $80 pterodactyl costume from Pottery Barn Kids and I feel very lucky that I was able to talk him out of it and into a much more affordable alternative. (The only problem was that they only had toddler sizes so I ordered it early to make sure it fits him.) It's a little snug and short on the ankles but it will work, and he thinks he's the coolest thing ever when he wears it! hahaha The day we got it, he wore it outside to play and show it off with his friends (in 100 degree weather!), he slept with the hat, and then traveled to California with the hat on him the entire road trip! We were dying! hahaha
 Fullsizeoutput ef1e
 Fullsizeoutput ef25
  •  The perks of my new job :) (I work about 45 minutes a week right now, it's really rough ;) We LOVE living so close to Lifetime Fitness! We usually drop Kate off at the Kids Academy while we swim, but last time we took her and she loved swimming! 
Fullsizeoutput ef10
Fullsizeoutput ef0b

  • Jack's school picture! When Jack first saw his picture he gasped, "Oh my gosh. I'm SO CUTE!!!" hahaha I sure love my cute (and confident) Kindergartner :)
Adds7353o6occjg6
I love my not-so-little preschooler too :)
Fullsizeoutput efb1
  •  These three all playing together :) It doesn't last long, but it sure is cute.
 Fullsizeoutput ef19
Kate LOVES playing with Jack but she has trust issues with David because he is still learning to be soft :) This was as close as she ever got to smiling while David held her. haha
Fullsizeoutput ef22
  • The fact that it is cooling down in the mornings and evenings! The days where I take the kids to the park, but wait in the van (because AC!) are almost over!
Fullsizeoutput ef15

No comments:

Post a Comment