11.16.2017

Things I'm Loving

  •  Arizona sunrises and sunsets!!! 
 IMG 7688
 IMG 7810
 IMG 7815
  •  The very bad and wonderful habit that we have gotten into of eating Bluebell Vanilla ice cream with brownie bits, health bits, banana bits, and caramel every weekend :)
Fullsizeoutput f808
  • This picture that I took of Spencer that was not posed. Hahaha! He has picked up a pretty strong diet mountain dew addiction since moving to Arizona with his long and early commute every morning :)
Fullsizeoutput f7d9
  • My little brother, James! He turned 25 earlier this month and I  can't wait to hang out with him next week! When James and I️ were little, we made a huge poster for my dad’s birthday that read, “HAPPY BIRTHLIN!!!” We were so used to writing “Wirthlin” that we didn’t even realize our mistake 😆 HAPPY BIRTHLIN to the nicest, coolest, spaciest, and luckiest person I️ know!!! 6 hours away is the closest I’ve ever lived to my family in my adult life and it’s so fun to get together with James and his cute little family so often!
IMG E7811
  •  Trips to the library. The play area is perfect for Kate. She loves it.
 Fullsizeoutput f7d2
 Fullsizeoutput f7d8
  • Tuesday Kindergarten playgroup with these cute and crazy boys!
 
Fullsizeoutput f7da
  •  Having this picture as proof that I CAN be a fun pinterest mom ;) We made "fossils" to practice for Jack's birthday party.
Fullsizeoutput f804
  • Cute/funny pictures of my kids
Fullsizeoutput f7de
Love my cute dinos :)
Fullsizeoutput f7e2
Fullsizeoutput f7f8
Fullsizeoutput f7f2
Fullsizeoutput f805
David picked up Kate and said, "Mom! Take my picture with Kate! Mom, is Kate smiling for the picture?" hahahaha #toughlove
Fullsizeoutput f801
  • Zoo trips with friends
Fullsizeoutput f7e5
Fullsizeoutput f7e6
Fullsizeoutput f7ed
  • Family pictures at Phon D Shutton. The scenery was gorgeous
 Fullsizeoutput f7fa
I think each of our kids have been kissed on the head by Spencer about 5 bajillion times as a baby. I love it :)
Fullsizeoutput f7fb
Kate always sticks her tongue out to the left. It cracks me up! 
Fullsizeoutput f7fd
Fullsizeoutput f7ff

No comments:

Post a Comment