2.14.2019

Things I'm Loving on Valentines Day


  • I'm loving that Jack comes home with booklets about Arizona. (Happy birthday Arizona!) Sometimes I still can't believe we live in Arizona - I wasn't sure if I was ever going to live here again and I'm sooooo grateful that I do!
  • These cute boys who helped me heart attack Spencer's car last night (so when he left in the morning when they were still asleep he would see it) We told Spencer that we were running to a friend's house really quick to drop off Valentines but instead we heart attacked his car. Jack and David were so good at keeping a straight face!
Jack came up with all of these Valentines on his own and they are so random and funny! 
"I love you so much that you make my heart explode."
"When me and you and David go to laser tag we will rock."
"When we do family home movie night (not to be confused with family home evening, except that it always is! haha) I feel like you will choose every time." I feel like this is more of a complaint than a Valentine! haha
"When you make me snacks I feel like your heart will shine."
 
 "When me and you go on our dates me and your date we will go fishing we will get a big one."

"When we go to get snacks at the gas station your heart will sugar."
  • David, who chose Moana Valentines (which is so not like him) so that there would be girl (Moana) and boy (Maui) Valentines for his class. David is one of 4 boys in his preschool class and I thought it was sweet that he was thinking of all of those girls in his class instead of getting ones that he liked best :)


  • This! hahahahaha (Abducted in Plain Sight was CRAZY!!!)
  • My mom (and dad) who sent a Valentine package to our house. Kate LOVED her new puppy and puppy purse and carries it around everywhere!!!
  • Holidays with kids! They get excited about the little things, which helps me to remember to get excited about the little things too :) They loved their Valentine gifts (David and Kate played with the play dough and kinetic sand ALL DAY LONG) and we had fun decorating sugar cookies and delivering them to friends :)

  • My Valentine! He came home with flowers and girl scout cookies which I loved, but he also made dinner, bathed the kids, and did the bedtime routine while I cleaned up which I loved even more :)




    No comments:

    Post a Comment