2.20.2019

Things we've been up to

  • Bike riding to the farm animals - my favorite activity with my kids!



  • Seeing Aladdin at Gammage. I went with my friend, Alicia, and I loved it!

  • Swimming with Kate during Jack and David's swim lessons :)

  • Hanging out in this adorable dress from my parents :)
  • Spending more birthday money at the Disney Store :)
  • Working hard at school (I really love that I can take pictures of Jack's school work and then throw it away, guilt free!)
  • Boycotting naps then passing out during after school car pool
  • Kickball date night with friends, and sadly were sooooo sore from it the next day! haha
  • Late night fire pit with friends :)
  • Piggy back rides from Jack
  • Valentine's day sugar highs! Jack lined up all of his candy and said, "If I were making a YouTube video of my Valentines I would say, 'Like and comment if you think you have more candy than me!'" hahaha

Kate drags her puppy purse from my parents everywhere!!! She loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment