5.07.2019

Life Lately

Last week, Spencer took Jack and David to Feed my Staring Children with Jack's school. David was finally old enough to go too and I was worried he was going to get bored and whine but Spencer said he did great! I love these pictures of them!

This was Kate at David's t-ball game last week at 5:40 pm. She is phasing out of naps but will fall asleep in the car pretty much anytime in the afternoon... or at 5:30! She was an amazing sleeper and napper as a baby but as a toddler... not so much!
My mom came to town last week and we had so much fun! She took the kids to Target to pick out a toy and Kate got a stroller for her doll and Jack and David chose Hatchimals! They were all very into the Hatchimal hatching!
We tried TOPO at Joe's BBQ and the consensus was that the corn and soft serve ice cream was amazing and while the burritos were good, there are better burritos to be had in Gilbert :) We will definitely be back for the vanilla and prickly pear twist ice cream with lime dip. We already went twice :)

We haven't spent much time in Downtown Gilbert since living here and the outside of Joe's is so different than what it was like when I was little!



My mom babysat on Friday while Spencer and I went on a rollerblading date - rollerblading is my love language ;)

If I'm being honest, I am SO EXCITED for spring sports to be over this month - it is getting too hot! 

My mom watched Kate while we took Jack and David to Avengers: Endgame on Saturday. David was soooo excited to see it in the theaters! He was probably more excited than Christmas and Disneyland combined! haha I'm not going to lie, I'm not a huge Marvel person, but I love that David and Jack love it and I loved experiencing the movie with them :) Their reactions during the movie were too cute. Their minds were blown :)
It's starting to get too hot to play outside most days but it was cool enough on Sunday night that we went for a walk. I love this picture - David is crying from falling off his bike, Jack is whining because he is nervous about riding a bike, and Kate is just happy to be there :)
Look at that proud face! 





Card games, park, and snow cones on the tramp


♥️♥️♥️



Also - Jack brought this home from school the other day and I love it. We sure had a good spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment