7.28.2019

Utah Week One

We drove straight from the beach to Utah for two full weeks! Spencer drove us up to Utah then flew home to Arizona the next day to work, then  came up later the following week to hang out and drive us home. We had such a fun time with family and cooler weather! I love Utah summers!
During our first week in Utah we:

  • Swam at my grandparents house
  • Met up with Iowa friends (I forgot to take a picture!)
  • Went swimming and fishing with cousins in Stansbury Park
Grandpa got them all set up and they caught a ton of little fish in my brother and sister-in-laws neighborhood lake! Jack and David had a sleepover with their Eskelson cousins and had so much fun (except for the part where I had to go pick up Jack in the middle of the night! lol)







  • We drove up to Brighton Resort and walked around Silver Lake. We saw two moose on the way and it was so exciting!




We also saw a deer!


Man, I love these three!!!




And my momma too :)


  • We went to the Hugh Jackman concert and LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!! 



My dad was so nice and stayed home with my kids! They had a pizza picnic and hiked at Neffs Canyon :)


  • I biked Mill Creek Pipeline Trail with my dad.



  • We went to my nephew, Spencer's, baptism.


David is OBSESSED with Spencer :)


  • We hiked Donut Falls with my family. I LOVED this hike and had never done it before!
Once we got to the falls, we had to wade in the water which was fun for some and traumatizing for others (ok, just David ;)
We waited at the bottom of the falls while Isaac and Elizabeth climbed all the way up!









No comments:

Post a Comment