9.29.2019

Things we've been up to

  • Jack and David are determined to cover all of the walls in their rooms of their art work. They have been hard at work and David has drawn soooo many dinosaurs. This is his dinosaur "base" - every one of his dinosaurs starts like this! lol



  • We've been redeeming some of our Pogo Passes. Jack and David loved this place at the San Tan mall - Kate was too scared to do it! haha





  • We also redeemed our Pogo Passes at Sunsplash on Labor Day! 
  • Working from home sometimes looks like this and I love it :)


  • Monday morning play dates with this little girl gang :) We didn't find out the gender when I was pregnant with Kate (or David). I was convinced Kate was a boy, and even two and a half years later there are still moments when I find myself thinking, "I can't believe she's a girl!!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment