11.01.2019

October Break

October is over and I am playing catch up on the blog! Jack, David and Kate got to spend two weeks in Utah for their October break! I flew up with them on a Monday to drop them off and flew back to Arizona on a Wednesday. When we got to Provo, we went straight to visit Elizabeth at her dorm at UVU!


Then we drove straight to my grandma's house for her epic kid birthday party she threw for her own birthday ;) My kids loved it!




My grandpa was in the hospital so we went to visit him afterwards. He is home now and doing a little better!


The next morning we hiked Neff's canyon and saw Hall cousins that evening.







And on Wednesday I left! My mom was a great documenter while I was gone though. They:

  • Went to Tracy Aviary at Liberty Park







  • Played at parks









  • Went to Garner Village (James and Maddie were in town also)















  • Went to Cornbelly's 








(I think the next two pictures were taken at lower points during the outing. Kate peed her pants right when it was the boy's turn on the bouncy thing - bless my mom's heart!)



  • went hiking with Papa





Kate hiked by herself up and then made my dad carry her back down and fell asleep :)



  • visited my grandparents


  • cheered for Isaac and Elizabeth at their football and lacrosse games
(I love David's hand on my cousin, James' leg :)

  • played at my parent's house!

They had such a fun time in Utah and were so spoiled! I don't think they missed us one bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment