11.02.2019

Photography

After taking a photography class back in April, I have been debating if I should do photography for families or not. I decided to try it this fall and have loved it so far!

 
We even chased down the wild horses!

I've been practicing more on my kids too. They are good sports :)


That almost-daily late afternoon carpool nap is a big pain but I sure love this view in my rear view mirror!

Kate thinks that me taking pictures of her while she scooters down the park hill is a game now. She always asks to go to the park with me and take pictures with her scooter :) Last weekend of October and she was barefoot in a swimsuit. This is why I love AZ!







This little girl is good on her scooter and her tricks kill me! haha


We watched our neighbors dog a couple of weekends ago and it was good because my boys decided after watching her that they do not want a dog! haha
Dog sitting - a series ;)
We went to Tempe Arts Center to practice with my camera and bribed my kids with electric scooter rides if they would smile for me :) We all had a lot of fun!
Poor Kate either fell in a cactus or intentionally touched one - she had prickles all over her hands and stomach :(

No comments:

Post a Comment