2.07.2012

5 more kids and a puppy

Last week, I went down to Salt Lake to babysit my cousins while their parents went to Hawaii. While I was there, I learned a few things about myself:

1. If my kids turn out as well behaved and as easy going as the Sheets kids, then I am going to have 10 more.

2. I never want a dog. I have always told Spencer that we had to have a salary and own a house before we got a dog, but I now have an additional prerequisite: I have to die first. When I told Spencer this, he replied, "But not all dogs eat their own crap!"

3. I can't drive a suburban. Ask the angry lady whose Audi I scraped while pulling out of my parking space.

4. I need to babysit the Sheets kids more often! Jack has slept for 10 hours straight every night since we have been back home. I guess a puppy trying to eat him and 5 more kids giving him extra attention for a week is enough stimulation to knock him out for a while!

2 comments:

  1. Go Jack! Totally agree on the dog perspective and I can't believe you hot an Audi. At least they can probably afford the damage, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally laughed out loud about the suburban part. You are funny Annie! I love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete