8.16.2012

Things I'm loving today


  • A 90 percent un-sick baby!
  • Freeze dried pineapple chunks that my mom sent me. I am not at all ashamed to admit that I consumed all 38 servings in less than a week, and I'm hoping that will cancel out the 38 servings of dessert I ate? We had friends over and they brought Krispy Kreme donuts and Bluebell icecream, and then left the leftovers with us! And because it's a sin to resist those kind of treats... 38 servings.
  • Country music?!! I don't know how this happened but I think driving our truck down windy Alabama roads with the windows rolled down has something to do with it. 
  • Raising Hope on Netflix. How come nobody told me about this show? I don't even know if I recommend it. We're only two episodes in but it seems like a cross between Napoleon Dynamite and Juno and I laugh more out of shock than anythings else! So with that, go watch it and tell me what you think. I think I love it.

2 comments:

  1. We LOVE that show. Virginia is a CRACK up. seriously sooo funny. she always intermixes her words and its so funny to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I knew the country bug would get you eventually. Ha ha enjoy!

    ReplyDelete