11.08.2012

3 types of posts that I skim over 95.7 percent of the time

1. The daily November gratitude posts

2. The baby milestone posts (example post title: "My baby turned 1 month today and here is a ridiculously long list of everything he/she can do besides eat, sleep, and poop)

3. The "I usually never post about politics but..." posts

While I love grateful people, cute babies, and politics, and also realize that it is the month of Thanksgiving, that we just had a presidential election, and that your baby is the center of your universe, these type of posts usually cause my A.D.D. tendencies to kick in and I can't finish the post for the life of me. It makes me feel like the worst blog stalker ever.

However, your posts may just fall into the other 4.3 percent, and if that is the case, I do not skim but read every single word of your awesome/well written/insightful/funny/inspirational gratitude, baby, and political ramblings, so keep 'em coming!!!

Now excuse me while I go post my political opinions on facebook. You are welcome to just skim over them. :)

6 comments:

  1. I completely agree. sometimes I worry that my posts are too much baby milestone ish... and I try to remember that they bore me to tears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guilty. I can't even read through entire milestone updates when I'm the one writing them about my own precious child. BUT I also know that those are what will be fun for both of us to look back on when he's 19 or something. At least I know that I nor anyone else will ever care about my political "insights"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was funny/inspirational/well-written, etc, etc. ;) oh well... At least I have a few other things going for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE READING ALL OF YOUR BLOGS!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you get my email about your comment? I literally saw your post 5 seconds after posting my own baby milestone post- Cooper and I laughed so hard about it. You are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I loved your baby milestone post! But I didn't get your email?

      Delete