11.01.2012

Things I'm loving: Halloween Edition


  • Pumpkin carving with friends. This is the first year I attempted to do something other than two triangle eyes, a triangle nose and a crescent smile. I carved the cute ghost, and don't worry about complimenting me, I already know it is amazing.
  • Jack's poodle hair? I think Jack wanted to be a poodle for halloween because this is what he looked like when he got out of the bath. 
  • Captain Jack! (since good parents don't let their studly sons go as poodles for halloween)
  • The free Krispy Kreme donut Jack earned for me 

  • Trick or treating at two different grocery stores. I really could get used to this idea of using my baby to get free candy!
  • Our ward halloween party
  • Our friends, who are way more creative than we are in the costume department
  • My drunken looking pirate by the end of the night. It was way past his bedtime.


We had a happy halloween!

1 comment:

  1. What an ADORABLE little pirate- LOVE that you did facial hair! And you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete