11.14.2012

My activities this week repeated over and over again and summarized in 5 bullet points


  • turning Jack around when he pushes his awesome (for him not for me) early birthday present from my mom into the door after he throws a mini fit when he can't turn it around by himself, repeated a gazillion times. (How is that for a grammatically messed up sentence, mom and Katie?)
  • trying to prevent Jack from getting into my awesome (for him, not for me anymore) birthday present from Spencer, repeated so many times that I've just given up on vacuuming up the dirt now
  • putting a pumpkin balloon in Jack's mouth while he walks, repeated so many times that we've both gotten bored with it
  • reading my book in the passenger seat of our truck while Jack plays in the drivers seat, repeated at least once a day
  • watching the exact same Barney show for the 273rd time since August (Barney at breakfast, Barney at lunch, Barney at dinner x however many days since August = 273 times) I am proud to announce that I have the whole show memorized and am now working on memorizing the dances
Is it sad to say that the most exciting event this week was going to the grocery store and getting all of this for under 10 bucks!?!
Also, will somebody give me a juicy story to use as bait to persuade my mom to stay on the phone with me longer than just one measly hour a day?!

And can someone recommend a show almost as good as Lost (nothing will ever be as good as Lost) because Once Upon a Time this season is really losing my attention?

3 comments:

  1. I totally believe you have the entire episode memorized, because I'm pretty sure I have an entire DVD of blues clues down word for word. Sad, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, bear with me on this. I'm almost done with season 2 of The Walking Dead. It's gory and intense and violent but I must be desensitized because I am obsessed. It is the best show I've watched in a while! Every episode i am on the edge of my seat and the first episode is one of the best pilot episodes I've seen in a long time. That's the only suggestion I have...It's on Netflix

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is hilarious!! I agree, by the way...Once Upon a Time is LAME this season. I stopped watching after episode 1...

    ReplyDelete