7.17.2013

A post about Jack

Before I started working in April, Jack would wake up at 6 am, walk straight to the front door and cry "bye bye". He was soooo stir crazy and could not stand being in our apartment for very long. I think a combination of age and working has taught him to relax a bit and enjoy being at home. Now, if Jack had his way, he would spend his one weekday off reclined in his chair and watching "raff" (Wreck It Ralph) aaaalll day long. (That never happens though because we always have too many errands to catch up on.) Catching frogs on the turf and chasing big kids up the jungle gym and playing with trains and running around the play house and crying on my leg is hard work for Jack!
2013071695192734 zps3471c574
A year ago, I posted about how Jack sleeps with his bum in the air, his hands tucked by his tummy, and his legs crossed. He still does this, so I think it is safe to say that he will be sleeping like this for the rest of his life. Right?! Please!? What you can't see in this picture is his bear that he stuffs underneath his raised bum every single night. I love it.
 IMG 6181 zps2ed9fb45
 IMG 6178 zps94f46461
We had an ultrasound today. (I would post pictures but I'm sure if you google searched "12 week ultrasound pics" those images would look identical to the pictures we got :) Our little baby was in the exact same position as Jack, on the tummy with the legs crossed. My heart melted with love for that alien looking baby of mine :)

2 comments:

  1. Clark totally sleeps with his stuffed duck under his raised butt too. I love it so much! Also congrats on baby #2 and he or she already being as cute as the first! (In an alien sort of way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably (definitely) way more excited about you having a second child than most humans should be. Just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete