9.19.2013

LOST and other important things

So I'm not sure if I've even mentioned before on this blog how much I love the TV show, LOST... I LOVE LOST!!! I love it a lot. Spencer and I finished the series again this weekend and I don't know why people hate the ending so much. I bawled like a baby the whole time because I just love the characters and themes (and maybe because I am pregnant and emotional?). We would like to name our children after Lost characters but we are really struggling with a LOST boy name. Spencer doesn't like Hugo Sayid Hall or Mr. Echo Hall, so hopefully we'll have a girl which will save us a whole lot of trouble.

Also, I thought now would be an appropriate time to reveal what Annie Wirthlin, the freshman at Utah State, did on her weekends since she only went on a total of 4.5 dates in Logan that school year. I have no clue why...
Lost2 zpse79e474b
 Lost zpseb4b4990
 Lost3 zps0e58adbf
 Lost4 zps5e9df23b

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Moving on to less serious things... I bought a baby hiking backpack at a consignment sale last week! I only had to repeat 35 times in my head bedbugs don't hide in hiking backpacks, bedbugs don't hide in hiking backpacks, bedbugs don't hide in hiking backpacks before purchasing it. We are going to my favorite place this weekend to try it out and I am very excited about it.
 IMG 6553 zps8fd27698
 IMG 6552 zps0a041bf3
----------------------------------------------------------------
I love using my child to get free stuff. We resurfaced Jack's halloween costume that is size 6 months for Dress Like a Pirate Day at Krispy Kreme for the free dozen donuts. Don't look too close or you will see that it was too small to button up in the diaper area.
 IMG 6555 zps408d0b46
 IMG 6561 zpsdba1d3de
 IMG 6566 zps12d0717d

My brother in Arizona earned his free donuts too!
Pirate zpsa4a2480e

2 comments:

  1. Jack is the cutest pirate!

    And I can't believe Spencer has a problem with Hugo Sayid Hall. Hugo Hall! How cute is that alliteration?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie those Jack Shepherd pictures brought me back. Oh man. I still remember laughing so hard at those. And remember how I changed my profile picture to jack just to make you mad? Haha!! And I think Hugo would be the coolest name ever.

    ReplyDelete