3.23.2014

Running High!

I started running again last week! I love my new Garmin watch except that it tells me just how out of shape I really am! I didn't even know it was possible for me to run so slow, but that's okay because holy endorphins!!! I have been on a happy high all week long.
E2b04b39 e6e4 42b1 823b 78fe0b257e15 zpsd67b56d7

For a while I thought I suffered from baby blues and pregnancy blues but now I'm thinking that I just suffered from not-being-able-to-run blues. I had to stop running when I was about 17 weeks pregnant and even though I swam laps and walked until my last month of pregnancy, it just wasn't the same. It's official - running is good for my mental health. I'm so grateful to be running again. My next race is a 7 miler in IOWA!!!

























1 comment:

  1. You are signed up for a race? So jealous. And again, why is Iowa so far away from San Diego? I want you to be my running buddy.

    ReplyDelete