3.05.2014

Stuff we've been up to

Spencer turned 26 on Friday!!! We ate, shopped, ate, slept, ate and ate, in that very order. We ate donuts, Chinese food, Indian food, and cake & ice cream, in that very order. It was intense.
 Photo120 zps3c6880f1
 Photo312 zps7317c7da


I need to give up on Bobas that aren't from The Street in Mesa. I get all excited, then depressed when they aren't nearly as good.
 Photo219 zps923cc074

Jack thought it was his birthday again.
 IMG 0326 zps77fbe298

 IMG 0332 zps717b23c3
The only activities that I am brave enough to do on my own with two kids are going to the park or parking at a construction site and watching tractors from the car. I didn't realize how pathetic my life was until I reread this text I sent to Spencer:
Fullsizeoutput f536

 Photo218 zpsb268c129
 Photo119 zpse86fd753
 I love my soccer stud. I am brainwashing him while he is young.
Other than that, we hang out at home most of the day, which kind of makes me insane. Here is proof of the one time I actually did an activity with Jack and didn't turn on a show for him. (I'm not telling you how much TV I let Jack watch in a day)
 Photo10 zps0a95951a

Jack's favorite show as of late is "T-bell" (Tinker Bell) on Netflix. When I was talking to Spencer about how funny that is, Spencer defended both Jack and Tinkerbell in all seriousness by saying, "Well it is a pretty cute show." Then he went grocery shopping and came home with this for Jack.
Photo56 zps76216ff7

My awesome friends spoiled me and threw me a baby shower! It was so much fun. I love my Alabama friends.
 Photo311 zps81b01428
 Photo217 zpsd9883e97
 Photo410 zpsdded13f5
 Photo118 zps26225ce1
In the middle of the night after nursing David, I went into the kitchen and saw a bajillion cockroaches on the floor!!! I killed 26 and a ton got away. We see cockroaches here and there but I had no clue we had that big of a problem. As I killed those cockroaches, I said a prayer of gratitude that they were just cockroaches and not bedbugs. #itsallinperspective #pestcontrolcomingtomorrow #ipromisewearecleanpeople #canyouusehashtagsonablog?

We have some exciting things happening this month (more exciting than watching tractors if you can believe that) and I GET TO SEE MY BROTHER, JAMES, IN THREE DAYS!!!! I can't wait.

4 comments:

  1. It makes me feel so good when other moms admit that they let their kids watch lots of tv. When it's cold outside, and you have two little ones, it really truly is hard to go anywhere. I feel you! We are also tinkerbell watchers around here. That, and Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Daniel Tiger, and Barney. We get around....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love so many things in this post, I don't even know which to comment on. But thank you for the tractor idea! I hadn't thought of that one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you get to see James so soon! Did he tell you that the condo he moved into up here in Provo is in my ward? How fantastically convenient is that? He was way excited to finally get to come see you guys and meet the new baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. Gosh. The tinkerbell cup made me almost laugh out loud and spit out this coconut oil in my mouth because I decided to try oil pulling! Haha!! I have about a million things I could say right now, but the most important: I forgot Spencer was a Pisces!!!! I told you Pisces and virgos are meant for each other!!!! Hahahahaha (crazy need alert comment)

    ReplyDelete