2.11.2015

Things I'm Loving


  • Quotes of the week. My favorite Jack quote: Jack found this picture on our ipad and he said, "Mom, who is that?!" When I told him it was dad he said, "What happened to him?!" hahaha
IMG 0483

Favorite Spencer quote of the week, said in complete seriousness, "My new favorite pandora station is kidz bop because it has all the cool songs without the bad language." Oh dear. Haha.
  • Books! David is OBSESSED with books. The second he wakes up he brings books over to me to read and it goes on all. day. long. I love it because my kid loves reading, but I hate it because I feel like my brain is turning into mush. If I read Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See one more time I might die!
IMG 0485

My mom gave Jack and David the Leap Frog Tag Reading system for Christmas and they are SO COOL! You can connect multiple books onto the reader through your computer and then the reader will read the book as you click on the page and there are interactive activities and this sentence doesn't really make sense but I am a big fan! Jack usually just likes to read at night before he goes to bed but he has been reading a lot more with his LeapFrog reader.
IMG 0479
IMG 0477
  • My grandma's instagram posts from her new ipad. She had another accidental post but then legitimately posted! (With a little help from my little cousin :)  You should definitely start following her:
IMG 0478
Fullsizeoutput 10436
  • Our seasonal depression-fighting activities: 
Clay-making at the Family Museum
IMG 0480
Wandering the grocery store that we can't afford to kill time because they have cool grocery carts.
IMG 0475

Storytime - not nearly as cool as Birmingham's storytimes but we'll take what we can get!
IMG 0476

And of course, another visit to the "tractor museum" :)
IMG 0482
  • No more Whole30 !!! I'm glad we did it but I'm also glad it's over :) You are supposed to gradually reintroduce foods back into your diet to see how you react to them and so obviously our favorite sugar cookies filled with gluten, sugar and dairy was the correct first not-Whole30-approved food choice :) I plan to do a blog post about our Whole30 challenge soon.
IMG 0474

2 comments:

  1. I've been known to hide books that I'm sick of reading. Also, we pick what stores to shop at based on who has the coolest shopping carts. Anything that fits two kids and has a steering wheel is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been known to hide books that I'm sick of reading. Also, we pick what stores to shop at based on who has the coolest shopping carts. Anything that fits two kids and has a steering wheel is a winner!

    ReplyDelete