6.04.2015

What we've been up to

We've been on a couple trips to the zoo. The baby giraffe is my favorite.
 IMG 0172

Jack finished his soccer season! (He's the kid digging for worms in the picture) Maybe next year he'll be ready :)
 IMG 0173

Jack and David always wake up early, but it is even worse in the summer. I got black out curtains but that doesn't seem to change anything - I think the birds wake them up in the morning. This morning we woke up, ate breakfast, dug for worms, and even after that it still was freaking early so we played racquetball at the gym until the child watch center opened at 8 :) They loved it!
 IMG 0170
 IMG 0171
I can't believe how big David is getting!
 IMG 0174
Tonight at 9:15 pm (two hours past bedtime) I am taking Jack and David, a double stroller, two carseats, three backpacks, and one purse on a 3 hour "airplane ride" as Jack would call it. Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment