8.07.2015

What we've been up to and a lot of pictures

We've been playing hard these last few weeks of summer and I don't want it to end!
Splash pad for the win this week! (Thanks for the pictures, Carolyn!)
 IMG 9973
 IMG 9974
 IMG 9975


I don't know how I am ever going to work up the courage to cut David's hair! It is such a hot mess, though!

IMG 9976


IMG 9970
IMG 9971
Our Alabama angel grandparents, the VanKampens, drove through Davenport this week and they stopped by to visit. WE LOVE THEM SO MUCH and we probably would not have come out of Alabama alive without their help ;)  Jack snuggled right up to them and after they left he said, "Mom, I weewy like that gwamma and gwampa." It was so good to see them. They win the kindest people in the universe award.
IMG 9986
 IMG 9985
 IMG 9984
Jack has been begging for a real pet and I'm trying to hold him over for the rest of his childhood because I really do not want a pet! Taking him to the pet store was probably a bad move, but at least I found another activity for when the weather gets miserably cold...
IMG 9979
 IMG 9980
 IMG 9978
Lately, David has been sleeping with his bear, his giraffe, and his bunny and also wakes up with them in the morning :)
 IMG 9981

This is what happens when I leave Jack alone with the syrup.
IMG 9988

This is what happens when I take my eyes off of Jack at 4:45 pm on a Sunday afternoon. #sleepwithyourbumintheairforeverplease
 IMG 9989
A super hero and a princess
 IMG 9987

It looks like David was not thrilled about sharing his bike carrier with Presley but he is actually just in the zone :) David loves his bike rides and he gets so relaxed while we're out on the bike trail :) I thought they would fight the entire ride because they were so squished but when we got home, they asked if we could go again! haha
IMG 9983
 IMG 9982
I have been wanting to take family pictures with our tripod by the corn for a long time and last week I noticed that some corn fields were already turning brown so we took pictures last weekend. Most pictures looked like this :)
 IMG 9993
 IMG 9996
And some were super awkward:
 IMG 9992
 IMG 9990

But we managed to get some that we really liked too!
 IMG 9998
 IMG 9991
 IMG 9997
==============================================
What we are doing this weekend
 IMG 9977

No comments:

Post a Comment