8.12.2016

Friday Favorites

Today, I'm linking up with NarciErika and Andrea for Friday Favorites!

Favorite hair: David's morning hair :)
IMG 4529
Jack and David's favorite time to fall asleep (but not mine!): 4:45 pm in the car

It is SO HARD to wake them up once they fall asleep and then they never go to bed at night!
IMG 4567
IMG 4552
Favorite screenshots this week:
IMG 4553


IMG 4608
IMG 4612
IMG 4624
IMG 4627
IMG 4646
Favorite activities these last couple of weeks: family museum, John Deere Pavilion, Splash Landing, and play dates with friends.
IMG 4557
IMG 4560


IMG 4601
 IMG 4620
IMG 4639
Favorite meal this month: free chicken nugget entree every Wednesday night in August from 5-8 at our local Chic-Fil-As. No cooking plus anything with Chic-Fil-A sauce is a favorite for me!
IMG 4645
A favorite picture of my sweet Grandma Wirthlin that my dad took this weekend at my cousin's wedding: 
IMG 4575
Jack and David's favorite thing that happened on Wednesday: the quarter collector guy at the mall turned the rides on for Jack and David to ride after he collected the quarters from each ride. They got four free rides and I just stood there a little embarrassed and feeling like a beggar.
IMG 4623
My very favorite thing: Arizona bound tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those screenshots are hilarious! The donuts/salad one is my favorite! So. Much. Truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those funnies are the best!!
    Plus that sleeping boy in the van, the best!!
    Hope y'all have a great weekend!
    Lauren
    {learningtolovehome.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete