9.18.2016

What we've been up to

I uploaded pictures from my phone and it turns out I took a bajillion screenshots in the last week or two. Here are some of my favorites:
IMG 5820
IMG 5829

IMG 5904
IMG 5909
IMG 5922
This pic reminds me of Spencer and David in the morning (David always ends up in our bed in the middle of the night) - and I'm always at the edge of the bed not touching anyone because I hate sleep cuddling!!!
IMG 5856
Elizabeth (on the left) is moving this week to Texas and I'M SO SO SAD!!!! She has been one of my very best friends in Iowa and I'm going to miss her so much!
(Side note: I am 5'4'' on a lucky day but Elizabeth and Lisa make me feel so tall :)
IMG 5848
I swear this kid is either wearing his underwear on his head or pooping in his underwear. #ihatepottytraining
IMG 5863
My mom sent activity books in the mail for Jack and David and they loved them!
IMG 5915
This weekend, Jack and David went to a friend's house for their very first sleepover. Our amazingly kind friends offered to take them for a night so that we could go over night somewhere but we ended up just having a stay-cation at home and it was amazing and so relaxing! We went to dinner and a movie (we saw Sully and loved it!) on Friday night and then on Saturday morning we slept in, went on a bike ride, took naps, and I read an entire book while Spencer watched football :) This was our second kid-less night ever and we really need to figure out how to have more of those :)
IMG 5942
I think we found our favorite restaurant in the Quad Cities. We ate this entire pizza and then ordered and ate another one! #don'tjudge
IMG 5925
 IMG 5943
Here are some pictures our friends sent us over the weekend - the boys had a blast!
IMG 5929
David was a little sad at night and Jack fell asleep comforting him :) I'm so glad my boys have each other :)
IMG 5957
We are so glad that the LeFevres moved to Iowa! Jack and David love them! Prom pic of Jack and Jackson :)
IMG 2758
We picked up our kids on Saturday afternoon and had dinner at a park. It might be our new favorite park with a swing like this!
 IMG 0417

No comments:

Post a Comment