9.07.2016

Things I'm Loving

  • Visitors! The Kellers moved away from Davenport over a year ago but they passed through Davenport last week and stayed with us for a night. It was so good to see them!
IMG 5739
IMG 5742
  •  Facetiming (or foreheadtiming?;) my grandparents for the first time! My grandma has impressive Ipad skills!
 IMG 5745
  • This shouldn't be a favorite, but it is. Potty training David has been difficult and so it's kind of nice when Spencer has to deal with accidents and not me ;)
IMG 5763
  • Last outdoor swimming of the season on Labor Day. I love watching Jack and David go down the slides and off the diving boards. They have no fear!
IMG 5782
 IMG 5789


IMG 5799
 David's dives and flips are a little crazy!
IMG 5804
  •  This chore chart that Spencer made. He got on pinterest, printed it out and laminated it this weekend! GO SPENCER! I have yet to complete a pinterest project so he has officially "one upped" me! haha
IMG 5807
  • My birthday!!! I always love that I have a three day weekend around my birthday. I wasn't feeling great on my actual birthday, but it was still a good birthday. Jack insisted on taking me to Family Museum, we went to Chic-fil-A with friends, I got to take a nap in the afternoon when Jack and David went over to a friend's house, and we went to "the tractor restaurant" aka the Machine Shed for dinner. I got spoiled on my birthday and am grateful for all of the phone calls, texts, facebook messages, and presents :)
Jack told me at the restaurant to take a picture of him by the corn :) 
IMG 5814
  •  These two. I love spending every day with them :)
IMG 5731
---------------------------------------
P.S. I wrote a "What's Up Wednesday" post last week but for some reason it published on a different date and ended up a couple of posts down. Here it is if you are interested --------------> What's Up Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment