12.06.2016

Life lately

We had our 20 week ultrasound today and we are having a.... baby boy or baby girl!!! We aren't finding out the gender again (we didn't find out with David either) but we loved seeing our little baby.
IMG 8370
After we got home from Arizona last week, Jack had a little more birthday celebrating. My in-laws gave him a dinosaur game that he loved!
 IMG 8073
My grandma and grandpa gave Jack a dinosaur book and 5 dollar bills! He was pretty excited to spend his dollars so we headed to the dollar store and he even shared one of his dollars with David :) A dino hat, a Captain Hook hook, and silly puddy for Jack and a sword for David. (Thanks grandma!)
IMG 8120
The cold hasn't stopped my kids from going outside yet!
IMG 8124
This happens on my way to work every week. Driving after 3:30 pm always puts them to sleep. How are they so big though?!
IMG 8131
I think I am going to name 2016 as the year of Disney - last week I won 6 tickets to Disney on Ice from a Facebook giveaway! Jack and David got to take friends and we all had a blast! Disney on Ice was a lot better than I expected it to be (I don't know why my expectations were low - it's Disney and it was magical!) I love watching my kid's reactions to everything and David surprisingly sat by ME instead of Spencer! He is such a daddy's boy but I loved sitting next to him and listening to his millions of questions.
"Who is gonna stop the witch, mom? Who?!" Asked over and over and over again.
"Why is there mices? Where is the wicked witch?" Asked during the Cinderella part.
"Mom is the witch in the cage?" I'm not sure where he comes up with this stuff :)
"Mom, the witch is only pretend. Not real."
"How her gonna get her hair back?" During the Tangled part :)
Jack's favorite part was the dance party at the end, David's favorite part was the witch from Snow White (surprise, surprise :), my favorite part was the Tangled part, and Spencer said he just thought it was better than expected :)
IMG 8146
IMG 8155
IMG 8159
IMG 8163
Field trip to Flat Stanley the musical with this boy :)
IMG 8173
On Saturday we had Jack's birthday party. My quirky kid wanting a "Finding Dory" party and has wanted a Finding Dory party even before the movie came out during the summer :) Throwing parties is definitely not my passion so it's a good thing Jack likes dollar store/Walmart parties :)
We played "Finding Dory" (where kids took turns hiding Dory, Nemo, and Destiny), fished for stuffed animals, and had a pinata (that was supposed to be Dory but when Jack saw the turtle pinata he was sold :)
IMG 3745
IMG 3753
The whole gang


IMG 3765
IMG 3768
IMG 3771
IMG 3788
IMG 3739
IMG 8215
IMG 8218
This is how David is with Spencer every day :)
IMG 8221
One of Jack's friends gave him a dino digging kit and Jack loved it! Supposedly the fossils are real, and Jack excavated a dino bone, a dino tooth, and fossilized dino poop ;)
IMG 8225
On Sunday, we had our first snow of the season! Jack and David were so excited to go out and play after church!

IMG 8288
IMG 8293
IMG 8295

IMG 8299
IMG 8304
We have a little sledding hill that is a walk-able distance from our house that I am so grateful for! It makes the process of bundling up and going sledding a tiny bit easier. Jack and David are both sledding by themselves this year!
IMG 8317
IMG 8326
We were all impressed with Spencer's snowman! (Until it tipped over an hour later!)
IMG 8314
Jack is reeeeeeally into playing in the snow so far. He has gone out and played in the snow for the last three days and is really disappointed when David is ready to go inside. I'm loving that they are old enough to go out and play in the snow WITHOUT me this year ;) I looked out my window today and saw Jack sitting in a bush! haha
IMG 8361
I love the snuggles I get from David when he comes inside :)
IMG 8228
I also love it when he spoons me! haha I can only handle face to face cuddling for so long until I feel like I am going to suffocate but he still wraps his arms around my neck when I turn around :)
IMG 8367
IMG 8364
Also, loved these memes :)
IMG 8194
IMG 8127

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Annie, you are the greatest. And you are the definition of "pregnancy glow." One of these days we need to get together and play since we're only a couple hours away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pregnancy "glow" is probably just my fake tanner that is literally called a "glow pad!" haha Yes we do need to get together!!! It's crazy how close we are!

      Delete